9.01.2009

37 Weeks



We are now going to the doctor every week - which makes time go by much faster! We had an appointment this morning and everything went well- much better than last time! My blood pressure was down, my swelling was down, and I didn't' gain any weight!!! The modified best rest seems to be working, so I am to continue with it until the baby is born. The baby's heart rate was in the upper 140's/lower 150's. The doctor performed the Group B Strep test, which I'll get my results back next week. Basically, everyone has a group B strep strain in them, for some it's just not active. If mine is active, the doctors will have to give me an antibiotic when my water breaks to make sure I don't transfer it to the baby. Since I haven't been having any contractions, the doctor will wait until next week to see if I have started dilating. As you know, we normally get ice cream after each visit, however our appointment was in the morning this time, so we settled for donuts instead!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...