9.07.2009

Good Morning!

Now this I what I like to see when I wake up in the morning! I have the greatest husband ever! I would take this over flowers any day!


I hope everyone is enjoying their 3-day weekend! Adam has had to work all weekend - so we've just been bumming around the house, watching movies, grilling, etc. We'll be home next weekend for a wedding and hopefully the following weekend we'll be in the hospital or home with a baby! So this could be our last weekend to just relax and enjoy each other! Kind of a bitter-sweet feeling for me - don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for the baby, but I'm also a little bit sad knowing that the days of just 'us' are coming to an end...

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart! I would take this note AND flowers though....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke and Adam,

    Just want to wish you the best in the coming weeks.......I try to check the blog regularly and keep in touch with your mom daily of course!

    I say a little prayer for you each day.

    Love and Hugs,
    Cathy Hove

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...