9.16.2009

...innocence...

I am fortunate enough to have an aunt that is an amazing photographer! While she was visiting us in the hospital she was able to get some great shots of Harper. All of the photos were taken on a pile of hospital blankets that were stacked on my bed...she really knows how to make the best out of every situation! The pics are absolutely breath-taking, they look like they were done in a professional studio, not a hospital room. Harper was only 2 days old when they were taken and I can't believe how much her cute little face has already changed. As soon as I saw these pictures I bawled my eyes out, I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life. What a great gift! Thank you so much Jodie! Enjoy everyone!





















3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely amazing.. they make me cry every time i look at them. I love you all very much and hope to be a big part in Harpers life too. God Bless you all each and every day. Love Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send Harper to me:
    300 m Este del cruce
    Camino Sky Trek
    Monteverde, Costa Rica"

    Gracias, I'll be sure to watch for her!

    Much love,
    --Hailee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are beautiful. She is just perfect. I can't wait to see more pictures!!! Love, Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...