9.25.2009

2 Week Check-Up

Can you believe that Harper is two weeks old today?! It feels like just yesterday she was born! We had a check-up today just to make sure she is gaining weight and she did great!

Birth: 7 lbs 6.5 oz
1 week: 7 lbs 7 oz
2 weeks: 7 lbs 15 oz

That's right - she gained 8 oz this week!!!! What a big girl! Now we don't have to go back to the doctor until she is 2 months old - thats when the shots start :( I'll probably cry more than her...

Adam is going back to work tonight so it'll be the first night that I'm on my own - kinda nervous! I hope she sleeps well - we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow! We (me, my mom, and Harper) are driving to Norwalk to attend Ashley's baby shower and then stopping in Des Moines to do some shopping! I hope she does well on her first 'outing.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...