9.27.2009

Shower and Shopping

This past weekend, my mom, Harper, and I went to Norwalk to attend my BFF Ashley's baby shower. Ashley got a lot of great stuff for Jack who will be arriving sometime in November! This was Harper's first 'outing' and she did a great job - slept a lot! Everyone at the shower loved her ;)

Ashley, Harper and I
Ashley opening up her gifts

While we were in the Des Moines area we decided to do some shopping - Grandma is already teaching Harper how to shop! We stopped at the CUTEST shop called the Pink Hippo, which sells bows, headbands, shoes, leggings, photo shoot clothing ,etc for little girls. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! So of course Grandma bought Harper some bows to wear!




Uh-Oh - I'm already figuring out how to pull the bow off my head!


Take this off of me mom!


Tummy Time


Over here Harper

Hi big girl!


Chillin in my boppy pillow


Getting ready to watch football with Daddy - I was good luck for the Hawks again!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...