1.16.2013

2012 Recap

Is it already 1/2 way through January?!  I am WAY behind on my blogging (surprise, surprise!), time just never seems to slow down.    Let's take a walk down memory lane of 2012:

January:  Harper was the only one who stuck to her New Years resolution by getting rid of her pacifier!   Yay Harper!  It's hard to imagine her having it since she has gone so long without it.  Next goal is to get rid of duckie (I know what you're all thinking...NOT going to happen!)

February: Harper got her 1st hair cut!

March: Adam and I attending Adult Prom again.  We're hoping to go again this year, but not sure how I'll dress my growing belly.  We also spent a weekend at The Adventureland Inn to celebrate my father-in-law's 60th birthday!

May:  I graduated from Iowa Central with my nursing degree!

June:  I *officially* finished nursing school and received my nursing pin.  We also had the Masters family come visit us from Oklahoma for a few days.

August:  We traveled to Curlew to celebrate Adam's grandma's 90th birthday party.   Our little Harper started preschool.  We experienced our first miscarriage

September:  Harper turned 3!!!  I started my first job as a Registered Nurse!

October: Harper dressed up as Scooby-Doo for Halloween.

December:  We announced that we were pregnant with Baby #2!  We cut down our own Christmas Tree again. 

2012 was a busy year and we imagine that 2013 will be A LOT busier with adding another member to our family!   We anticipate a lot of changes!  We are looking forward to what 2013 has in store for our family~ as long as we have family, friends and faith on our side, we can handle anything life throws at us!

Happy New Year to you and yours ~ wishing you all a happy and healthy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...