1.19.2013

Getting Married & Growing Up

Harper and I love the TLC channel, especially "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo," "A Baby Story," and "Say Yes to the Dress."

The other day when we were watching "Say Yes to the Dress" (which is a bridal show for those of you who are unfamiliar) we had a little chat about Harper's future wedding.

Harper informed me that she is going to marry her daddy.  My heart melted.  I told her that she couldn't marry her daddy because I am married to him, which she replied "but I love him too."  My heart melted some more.

Harper, although you won't be able to marry your daddy, I hope you find a guy just like him.  If you do, you will be one very lucky girl.

The conversation turned into me telling Harper that I don't want her to grow up.  I asked her if she could just stay 3 forever and she replied, "No I have to turn 4 so the baby can come to my birthday party."  My heart melted once again.

I just LOVE our little Harper.  I wish I could freeze time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...