1.07.2013

16 Week Update

Fourth month - CHECK!  Can't believe we are already another month closer to meeting our little Junebug!

Size of Baby: 4.5-6 inches and about 5 oz (size of avocado)

Total weight gain:  still down 1.3 lbs!!  (my goal is not to gain more than 20#)

Maternity Clothes: Little bit of both ~ maternity jeans mostly

Gender: Our ultrasound is scheduled for February 5th and we will all find out together at the gender reveal party on  February 10th.  (More details to follow in the invitations that will be mailed out by the end of the week)

Movement: Not yet ~ should be any week now

Sleep: can't get enough!

What I miss: I missed not being able to have a drink with my family over the holidays

Symptoms: Some nausea here and there if I eat too much, but I have been pretty much symptom free thus far!

Cravings: nothing yet

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing the heartbeat at our 16 week appt (HR 155) - Harper even helped find it!  I also had a patient tell me that she "thought I looked pregnant" so I guess it's starting to get a little more obvious.

Looking Forward To: Our 20 week ultrasound and gender reveal party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...