8.24.2009

Old Wive's Tale



There are a handful of old wives tales about pregnancy to predict the gender of your baby, how much hair your baby will have, the temperament of your baby, and when your bundle of joy will arrive. One tale that I heard was that when the balloons from your baby shower deflate and hit the floor, labor will soon follow! This past weekend the balloons hit the floor - but no signs of labor yet! Now of course this is a silly tale because it all depends on when you have your shower! I only have 29 more days until the due date - however I had someone tell me this past weekend that she predicts I will have the baby in 12 days (10 now)! As Adam and I were saying goodbye to our families yesterday, it occurred to me that it may be the last time that Adam and I come home as 2 - next time we may have a baby with us!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you go into labor soon! I want to know what your having!!!!! (and spoil it)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...