8.03.2009

Baby Shower

This past weekend my mom hosted my first baby shower, and it was so much fun! We had great food, fun games, and I got to see lots of friends! My mom did an AWESOME job planning the shower, I can't thank her enough! Baby Nerlien got lots of great things: a stroller/car seat, baby swing, pack-n-play, bouncy seat, bibs, blankets, toys, sleepers and many other useful items. The spoiling has begun! I attached a lot of pictures of all the details that my mom worked so hard on! I love her!

The hostess with the mostest: Grandma Dawn

The anxious Grandmas

Brett also put in a lot of time helping plan and decorate

The tree was decorated with baby items too
The AWESOME diaper cake
One of 2 diaper wreaths
Baby tub filled with water (and pink and blue ice cubes shaped like teddy bears and ducks) Thanks for all your hard work on these Brett!
The party favors for all the guests (It was a cinnamon roll with a label that said "Thank you for coming to celebrate with Brooke and her little 'bun in the oven;"

A few friends from high school

Adam putting together some of our new stuff!

In other news: We start birthing classes tonight!!! The fact that we're going to be parents soon is starting to become more and more real as the days go by! We're so excited!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your shower was a success! I wish I could've been there :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...