8.12.2011

Insanity

As I promised a few blogs ago, here is an update on my 'workout' plans.

I just finished my first week of Insanity.

As the name implies, the workouts are insane!

So far I am enjoying the program. I look forward to each workout. (this never happens) It could be because it's the first week and is something new and different.

The workouts are challenging and I am dripping with sweat by the end. I am actually sweating by the end of what they call a 'warm up!"

Each workout consists of A LOT of jumping, squats, crazy push-ups, and basketball and track 'drills.' It is 100% cardio.

I took a 'before' picture and I am planning on taking an 'after' picture in 60 days. Hopefully I find the courage to post my results.

Apparently my body loves to store fat. I decided that it's time to get serious and do something about it. After gaining 15 lbs since last summer, not being able to fit into a lot of my clothes and 'jeans' weather right around the corner, NOW is the time. AND I'm a bridesmaid in October. It's time to get motivated and make a change!

I'm hoping to have progress to update you on over the next few months.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...