8.22.2011

Insanity: Day 15

One way Insanity monitors your progress is by having the individual perform the same Fit Test every 2 weeks. You are to do as many reps as you can in 1 minute and then record your results after each exercise on the handy dandy Fit Test Card that came with the program.

Here are my results:

Exercise Day 1 Day 15

switch kicks 50 56
power jacks 32 42
power knees 63 69
power jumps 20 29
globe jumps 5 8
suicide jumps 10 12
push-up jacks 7 10
low plank oblique 18 28

As you can see, I improved in EVERY exercise! Yipee! I still don't see any physical results yet. But I can definitely tell that my cardiovascular fitness is improving. I think the 2nd month is when the body transformation is supposed to take place (lets hope!). It would help if I followed the eating plan (whoops!)

15 days down - 45 more to go! Not that I'm counting - oh wait, I am! Hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...