6.02.2011

Summer Days

Yesterday was a perfect summer day....80 degrees and sunny with a slight breeze. We totally took advantage of one of the first decent nice days that we've had this year. Usually is super hot or super windy. When I got home from class we went golfing for the first time this year - usually Adam starts in April. Harper absolutely LOVED it! Let's just say she was 'driving' the cart by the third hole. Harper enjoyed climbing around in the golf cart, steering the cart, and playing with the extra golf balls. We are looking forward to the next golf outing already - now Adam knows that he can take Harper out to the course with him if I am not around. This makes him very happy!

We also got the tire fixed on the bike cart thingy for Harper to ride in. You know the thing that you pull behind on your bike? Yeah - that thing. She loves that as well. Adam took her on two bike rides yesterday. She even fell asleep during one of the rides. I came home from class today and Harper and Adam were nowhere to be found. So I went out to the garage and sure enough, the bike was gone! Adam is such a good daddy!

We also grilled out yesterday. I would like to announce that I did the grilling while Adam mowed the lawn. Harper likes it when Adam mows. She has a ride on/push toy that she pushes in the lawn while Adam is mowing. She imitates almost everything we do now days. We are going to buy her a bubble mower the next time we are at Wal-mart. Unless I find one at a garage sale before then. (I'm going to a few tomorrow and Saturday that I think might be promising - 2T/3T girl clothes, winter snowsuits, books, toys, Little Tikes kitchen set and toy box - count me in!)

So as you see, we had a fabulous day yesterday - it was the perfect way to start the month of June! Speaking of June - Happy Belated Birthday to Adam's mom- June! We love you - hope you enjoyed your special delivery at work!

Have a great weekend - supposed to feel like summer! I think we may make our first trip to the swimming pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...