6.20.2011

Happy Happy Happy {belated}

I finally figured out what I couldn't post a video. It's because you can no longer post videos through blogger. Blogger suggests uploading your videos to youtube and then sharing them on your blog. FYI for all you fellow bloggers.

So here is a cute little video of Harper wish my mom, my brother Brett, and our niece Abby a Happy Birthday. Actually it's our nephew's birthday today, and Abby's is next week. Oh well - June is a very busy month for our family!



PS - In case you're wondering what Harper is eating, it's a Blue Bunny Personals ice cream cup. It has become our tradition to grab a cup for each of us whenever we're at the store. We come home and sit at Harper's little table and eat it. So far, this is one my favorite memories of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...