6.12.2011

Stupid Mediacom

In addition to the chaos of my summer class, our Internet service has taken a turn for the worse these past few weeks, so blogging is really difficult. I'm attempting to make a quick post to update you all on what's to come soon:


  • Anniversary post

  • Harper's monthly update post

  • Festival in the Park post

All with not pictures :( The camera is missing! I'm sure Harper knows where it is though ;)


EIGHT more days until I'm done with my class!!!! I can't wait! It seems like our summer is starting to pick up pace - we have lots going on in the next month.


Mediacom is coming to look at our cable/Internet on the 17th - so I'll be back in business then, if not before!


Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...