6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day

With one hour to spare, I would like to say 'Happy Father's Day' to my father, my father-in-law and Harper's father!


My life would be empty without you three!


Me and my daddy - 3 1/2 months old



2006


2008



My dad rocks! He is probably the funniest person I know. He can always make me laugh. And I know he secretly enjoys the fact that I am usually the only one who finds him funny at times. My dad has a heart of gold and is a big softy! Well, towards me anyways. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that I'm his only daughter. I love the fact that I'm his only daughter because it's what makes our relationship special. My dad (and mom) did a great job at raising me (although challenging at times) and teaching me my morals and values. Thanks for everything you've done for me over the past 27 years Dad! Words cannot describe how thankful I am for YOU!




And although Adam is not my father - he is the best father to my precious little girl! I can honestly say that Harper has the best daddy in the world - Adam loves Harper so much and will do anything for her! Harper is one blessed little girl! I cannot wait for the day that Adam get to become a dad for the second time.



I hope you all had a great day.



I love you all very much!


PS - Gary, I don't have any pictures of you with Adam. I think I said that last year too. I guess we'll have to get some pictures taken this summer. Your FAVORITE thing to do - take pictures ;) We both love you very much. You are a great father and and have welcomed me into your family just like I am one of your own. I have the best in-laws...EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...