3.22.2009

Sunday Funday

The remodeling is getting closer and closer to being done! Last weekend my parents and Brett came down and set up the crib and changing table. We're using the nursery set that Brett used as a baby - its really cute and in good condition. My dad came down again today to hang the drywall in our bathroom and around our half wall. Adam also helped him install the countertop on our island - it looks so good! I can't wait for the rest of them to get installed later this week.

Our contractor has also been at our house a few days this week. He has been working on the plumbing and electrical stuff. He'll be back tomorrow to tape and mud the walls and hopefully install our new pendant lighting over the island. He said we should be able to get everything painted by this weekend and the bathroom floor installed. Adam and I are going to tackle the bathroom floor ourselves - I'll be sure to keep you posted! Then all we'll have left to do is install the new hardwood floor in the kitchen and we'll be DONE! YES!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa and Daddy putting together the crib :)

Uncle Brett helping too!

The comforter - so cute!

We're in the process of painting the walls a tannish color that we got from the bedding

My dad and Adam installed the new coutertop on the island - I put together the new bar stool
I was in a bind tonight for supper b/c I didn't have any clean pots - so I finally broke out the Pasta Express - it does work!

1 comment:

  1. That is a really nice baby bedding set. So cute! Your kitchen looks really nice too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...