3.15.2009

Anniversary...kind of

With this ring....
Lighting of the unity candle
First Dance - Come Away With Me by Norah Jones

Celebrating in the limo

...And the greatest of these is love

It's hard to believe that Adam and I renewed our vows one year ago today! We will always remember this special day - however, we will not celebrate our anniversary today. We will always celebrate it on the day that truly matters - June 9th! Year number three is just a few months away - hard to believe! A lot of people tell me that we should celebrate both days - twice the flowers/gifts - haha! Adam and I unthawed our top layer of our wedding cake a few days ago - definitely did not taste as good as the first time around! The top layer of frosting kind of tasted like dirt/plants because the flowers were left on it - whoops! I'm going to put a roast and potatoes in the crockpot today for supper - and I'm MAKING Adam watch the video of our renewal ceremony with me! You can just about imagine how he feels about doing that - but I told him its something that we need to do every year - and someday have our kids watch it with us - the starting of a family tradition!
Hope you enjoyed the photos - I don't have any of the professional ones on my computer - I don't want Mary to sue me ;)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Doesn't seem like a year has gone by already does it?? Wow........and 3 years in June - unbelievable!! Time flies when you're having fun!!

    Love you guys........

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...