3.05.2009

Painting Party

Adam and I spent most of last weekend painting our kitchen. We got rid of the ugly navy blue that was in our kitchen and replaced it with a tanish color and reddish rust color. It looks so much better now. Our plumber should be here on Monday or Tuesday to get started on the bathroom. We're also going to have him drywall our half wall. Here are a few pictures of the progress...

Not the best lighting - but this whole wall used to be Navy - now its brown
All of this used to be navy too - above and below the cabinets. The paint doesn't look the best with the countertops that are in now - but we will SOON have new ones - darker ones! The paint color is much darker now after the second coat

My favorite wall - I love the red!

I took all precautions so I wouldn't hurt the baby :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...