3.14.2009

Fat or Pregnant?

I'm at that HORRIBLE stage right now - where I look fat - not pregnant! I HATE IT! All of my shirts look terrible on me - it looks like I'm trying to fit in a shirt that is one size too small - my jeans are getting a bit snug - I hate getting dressed - I wore a hooded sweatshirt everyday to work this week! I've only gained a few pounds - buts its all in my stomach - which was not the smallest to begin with - so imagine my pre-pregnancy stomach - pushed out a few inches - GROSS! I can't wait until I 'pop' and it looks like I have a baby bump - not just a big gut! I think it's too early for me to start wearing maternity clothes - they all look so huge! So I'm stuck in this horrible stage for a bit longer!
A few kids at school yesterday told me that I kind of look like I'm going to have a baby - and last night when I was working at the skating rink, I heard a girl whisper to her friend "Is she pregnant?" - I just wish it was obvious! Hopefully in the next month I start showing so people don't think I'm a cow!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm.......is that why clothes seemed to be rummaged through when I got home from vacation??? Were you trying to find some clothes that "fit" you better?!?! haha...

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...