3.18.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY!!!
Today is my father-in-laws's birthday, so we're going to meet Adam's family in Mason City tonight for some Chinese food!
This week started out great with awesome spring weather! I wore flip flops and capris both Monday and Tuesday! Yesterday I went for a walk outside and enjoyed the sun - saw tons of robins, which is always a good sign! Adam and I grilled steaks on the grill for supper - he was able to enjoy a beer or two, not me though! I'm really going to miss not being able to drink my usual Chelada (1/2 clamato 1/2 beer) this summer while grilling! The sacrifice is worth it though!
Our plumber finally came yesterday to prep everything. He should be back today to finish the plumbing. Hopefully my parents will be able to come down again this Sunday to install the fixtures and hang the drywall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...