3.10.2009

Big Decision

Adam and I have a big decision to make - whether or not to find out the sex of the baby. We originally did not want to find out, but now we're rethinking that plan! Regardless if we find out or not, we are still planning on buying/registering for neutral items to use with future kids. I don't know why I want to find out now - maybe just to be more prepared?! We have decided on a boys name, and finally agreed on a girls name - but not 100%. If we found out what we're having, it would force us to get serious about names. Plus we could start buying cute clothes :)
On the other hand, it would be neat to keep it a surprise. I have a feeling that if we find out what we're having, I will regret it forever! And what would happen if they were wrong - and it came out opposite of what we thought?!?!? We don't know what to do! We will be able to find out in 8 more weeks at the next ultrasound - so at least we have some time to think about it. Any suggestions are welcome!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's a tough decision - but I would NOT find out if I were you - especially for your first one. I didn't know for you or Michael - and wasn't going to find out with Brett - but did at the end when the ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know......
    I understand the planning process with knowing - but it is so much more of a surprise to just wait I think. But if you find out you know you HAVE to tell the grandparents too - so we can go shopping!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...