3.26.2013

27 Week Update


We are now into the 3rd and final trimester - which also means we are in our 7th month of pregnancy!  We're getting closer people!!!!!!

Size of Baby: 2 lbs (head of cauliflower) and 14.5" with legs extended

Total weight gain: 13 lbs (I gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks - yuck!)  Still hoping to gain no more than 20 lbs total - I better hit the gym!

Maternity Clothes: Little bit of both

Gender: GIRL! 

Movement: Lots!  It makes my whole belly jump!

Sleep: I sleep pretty well - only 1 or 2 bathroom breaks at this point.  The fatigue is slowly coming back.......

What I miss: nothing at the moment - life is good!

Symptoms: Swelling in my legs/feet - I showed the Dr today and his exact words were "that's pretty impressive" - although not concerned at this point - blood pressure is normal and no protein in my urine.

Cravings: Olive Burger from a local bar/restaurant  (It's a burger with a green olive/onion/mayo relish - it's delish!)

Best Moment of the Week: I passed my 1 hr glucose test today - no gestational diabetes for this girl!  Also, it's always nice hearing the baby's HR - today it was in the 130's.

Looking Forward To: 3D/4D ultrasound on April 10th

27 weeks

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I think I need to try an olive burger!!! (mouth is watering now...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...