3.21.2013

Grocery List

Is it sad that I look forward to grocery shopping each week because it's one of the few "alone" times I get, aside from work?!  I barely even get to take a shower by myself now days.  It's okay though, I better get used to it because my "alone" time is going to become more sparse in the months ahead.

Harper used to like to come grocery shopping with me but has lost interest.  (I don't think she has the patience.)  Her newest way to help me out is by making her own grocery list.


As you can see, Harper wanted me to pick up some: yogurt, milk, juice, grapes, berries, and pretzels.  I told Harper how to spell the words and she did everything else on her own.  She is really into writing words these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...