3.05.2013

24 Week Update


Size of Baby: 12.5 inches (ear of corn)

Total weight gain: 7 lbs (4.5 of them this month alone - yikes!)

Maternity Clothes: Little bit of both

Gender: We're having another GIRL!  (And she officially has a name!)

Movement: Lots!  Especially when I'm trying to sleep!

Sleep: I sleep pretty well - only 1 or 2 bathroom breaks at this point.  It does take me a while to fall asleep because the baby is a night owl.

What I miss: nothing at the moment - life is good!

Symptoms: Still have some swelling in my ankles after working a shift, and I have felt a few Braxton Hicks contractions (tightening of the uterus - false contractions)

Cravings: CHELADAS (June can't get here fast enough!)

Best Moment of the Week: The Dr confirmed today that this baby will be born NO LATER than June 17th!  Which is only 3 months and a couple weeks away!!!

Looking Forward To: finishing up the nursery

24 weeks

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...