4.05.2013

Still Here

We're still here....patiently waiting for Spring.

No news to report here.  We had a pretty low-key week.  We did make a random trip to Des Moines on Monday so Adam could order a new bullet-proof vest for work.  Did you know that a bullet-proof vest is only good for 5 years?  News to me.  It's hard to believe that Adam has been with the Sheriff's office for 5 years already!  Which means we've lived in Clarion for 5 years already - I still tell people that I'm "new" to Clarion.

Now that it is "Spring" Adam has started working part-time for a guy here in town that sells seed to the local farmers.  (He worked for him last year too.)  He enjoys getting in some "man time" and hanging out with the guys.  Adam usually works there on his days off from the Sheriff's office.  He said he's doing it to pay for his golf membership - fine by me!

Harper and I enjoyed our Friday off from school/work.  We slept in until 9:45 and lounged around in our PJ's until 3.  We took a quick bike ride up to the library to get some books and a movie for the weekend.  (Our library has FREE movies - score!  This makes my wallet happy because Harper doesn't usually sit for a whole movie - so I don't like paying for movies for her at Redbox.)  Then we all went to the track meet, followed by supper at Subway.

Harper "watched" her movie and is now asleep up in her bed.  Time for me to order some stuff off my Target List that is on sale this week and catch up on Pinterest.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Check back next week for pictures from our 3-D ultrasound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...