4.16.2013

30 Week Update


Size of Baby: She weighed 3# 2 oz last week.  Average size for 30 weeks gestation is about 3 lbs & 15.5" (head of cabbage)

Total weight gain: 17 lbs (only 3 lbs away from my 20 lb goal :( and considering the baby is going to grow at least another 3 lbs - not looking good for me!)

Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans with any top.  I need to invest in some bigger scrubs too.

Gender: Our 3-D ultrasound confirmed that it's still a girl!

Movement: Lots!  It makes my whole belly jump!

Sleep: I'm up to about 3 bathroom breaks in the middle of the night now.  Otherwise, I have no problems in the sleep department.

What I miss: putting on socks/shoes without getting winded



Symptoms: My legs/feet still swell after being on them too long - which is pretty much my norm.    I am starting to feel tired again and my bladder CONSTANTLY feels full

Cravings: Mint Oreos and milk!

Best Moment of the Week: I started going back to the gym - it feels good to be there again.  (Apparently I need to spend more time there!)

Looking Forward To: Our Dr. visits are every 2 weeks now!  
30 weeks - 9 more to go!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...