6.14.2009

Quiz

Here's a fun little quiz that I found online. What else do I have to do at 1:30 a.m. on Saturday?!?!

About Your Pregnancy

Is this your first pregnancy?: Yes!
When did you find out you were pregnant?: January 17th, 2009
Was it planned?: Yes
What was your first reaction?: OMG! I was shocked, excited, nervous, HAPPY! Adam and I both cried - happy tears of course!
Who was with you when you found out? I was by myself when I found out - Adam was downstairs watching TV
Who was the first person you told?: Adam (duh!) - then I told my best friend Ashley a week later
How did your parents react?: They were very happy and excited - they want a grandchild
How far along are you?: 25 weeks, 5 days.
What was your first symptom?: I was late
What is your due date?: September 22nd
Do you know the sex of the baby?: No
If so, what is it?: We're keeping it a surprise!
Have you picked out names?: yes
If so, what are they?: That's a secret!
How much weight have you gained?: So far...14 lbs
Do you have stretch marks?: no new ones ;)
Have you felt the baby move?: Yes! I love it! Adam likes to feel the baby move too - and he/she is big enough now that we can SEE the kicks and punches sometimes!
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes and I look forward to it every dr. visit

About the birth

Will you keep the baby?: Of course
Home or hospital birth?: Hospital
Natural or medicated birth?: I'm REALLY REALLY going to try natural
Who will be in the delivery room with you?: Just Adam
Will you breastfeed?: Definitely!
Do you think you'll need a c-section?: Hopefully not
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?: Without a doubt
What's the first thing you might say to him/her?: I love you!
Would you let someone videotape the birth?: I think not
Are you excited about the birth, or scared?: Both of course. More excited than scared - I can't wait to experience labor - is that weird?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see you want a natural childbirth! I'm a big advocate for it. :) Have you taken any classes yet to prepare for it? We did the Bradley Birthing classes and I would really recommend them, or at least reading the book: "Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way". It's a must read! I hear "Birthing from Within" is a must read as well, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...