6.14.2009

All By Myself

On Friday Adam left for his two-week National Guard training up at Camp Ripley in Minnesota. I never look forward to him going to guard, especially for the 2 weeks! On the bright side, this will be his last long training, as he will be DONE with the National Guard in March!!! We cannot wait until he is finished with his military duties! So it's going to be a long and lonely 2 weeks for me! Hopefully it'll go by fast. I just started a part-time job at the country club as a server and/or bartender, which will keep me busy. So far I enjoy the job - it gets a little hectic at times, but I enjoy my co-workers. It's so nice to meet new people and gain new friends!
June is also a busy month in my family for birthdays - so I'll be heading home next weekend to celebrate a few birthdays and fathers day with my family. Tis the season for weddings as well - I also will be traveling to Le Mars, IA for a wedding of a college friend. Hopefully between work and traveling here and there, the two weeks will be here and gone before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...