5.08.2009

Ultrasound

Here are a few pictures from our ultrasound that we had earlier this week. The baby is doing well - weighs 11 oz. which puts him/her at the 50th percentile. We were able to see the heart, brain, spine, legs/feet, arms/hands, and the face. The baby was laying kind of weird in my belly so it was hard to get good, clear pictures. Luckily we have a great sonographer! Enjoy!

Here I am! This is my first profile picture! My head is on the right - you can kind of see my little nose and lips! If you look right under my chin, you can see my hand. I was making a fist and resting my chin on it - I must have been thinking hard! I was probably wondering why I was getting pushed around so much!

This is a picture of mom's belly, but I got my little foot in the picture!

Hello everyone! I'm waving to you! I can't wait to meet you all!

Here's my little leg that I like to kick my mom with - my new favorite thing to do!

1 comment:

  1. Its kind of hard to see the pictures but I laove them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...