5.11.2009

Mother's Day

Happy belated Mother's Day for all mom's and soon-to-be moms! I had every intention to blog yesterday, but we had a very busy day and I was too exhausted last night. Our day started with going through all the junk in our closets and storage room downstairs to set out for clean-up day later this week. Then we touched up the paint in our living room and ceiling in the kitchen. Around lunchtime we headed to Mason City to meet my family for a late lunch/early supper to celebrate Mother's Day and my brother Michael's 20th birthday! Even though I'm not a mom quite yet, I still enjoyed the day. My mom bought me the Willow Tree Angel pregnancy figurine, Brett got me a flower, and my grandma gave me a plant and two baby blankets that she made. Adam also bought me a pregnancy book that I wanted. It was a great day!

Adam and I are blessed to have two AMAZING mothers in our lives! So this blog is dedicated to them! We love you both VERY VERY much!

Our moms lighting the unity candle and our wedding

My mom and I at Easter 2009

My mother-in-law and I : May 2007


***Sorry June, I don't have any pictures of you and Adam on my computer!***

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh - that was sweet Brooke & Adam....I love you guys so, so much too!

    Mom B.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...