5.04.2009

Graduation

This past Friday Adam's brother, Justin, graduated from NIACC. He graduated with his AA and is going to UNI this fall to become a high school social studies teacher. After commencement, we all went out to eat and celebrated with a few drinks. We are very proud of Justin and know that he will do great at UNI. I don't have any pictures to post because I forgot my memory card for my camera in Clarion.

On Sunday, Adam and I went golfing since it was such a beautiful day. Of course we had to stop for ice cream on the way home! Adam is worse than a pregnant lady - ice cream 3 times in one week! ALL of them were his idea - but I'm not complaining :)

We have our 20 week ultrasound tomorrow! We cannot wait to see how much the baby has grown! We have been going back and forth about finding out the sex of the baby....but we have decided NOT to find out. I have mixed emotions about it - but I'm sure I'll be thankful I waited in the end. ALL of our family has suggested that we wait - and I suppose they would know best! I'll post new ultrasound pictures as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...