4.17.2009

Green Thumb

Last fall I planted six tulip bulbs around each of the two small trees that we have in front of our house. I honestly didn't think that they would bloom this spring because it was my first time planting anything! But a few weeks ago I noticed a few green stems popping out of the dirt..and with all of the nice weather we've been having they're growing even more! Hopefully the rain we're supposed to get this weekend will help them out even more. I feel so proud - they're my babies!

Around one tree, I planted a mixture of pink and red tulips..and around the other tree I planted white and a multi-colored tulip. Hopefully they will look nice. I would eventually like to plant a vegetable garden sometime this spring - but Adam thinks he'll get stuck doing all of the work..and I think he's probably right ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brooke!

    In science class we have been learning about seeds and if you cant decide which is top or bottom it doesnt mater because the plant will just make its way around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...