4.24.2009

Fantastic Friday!

Today is going to be a great day! It's 10:00 and I just got back from a walk, 75 degrees, sunny and breezy! I LOVE this weather! We're supposed to break a record today for high temperature - supposed to be 87! This weather puts me in a good mood - makes me want to clean - which NEVER happens! Today, Adam and I are going to wash the windows and put in the screens, rip up the kitchen floor, paint the ceiling in the kitchen, do some laundry, and then grill some steaks tonite for supper! Sounds like a great day, huh?!

My family is coming tomorrow to install the kitchen floor. It's the last step in the remodel! Sometime this spring/summer we're also painting the living room, and upstairs hallway and staircase. We'll finally get to put together our new bar stools and kitchen table and chairs tomorrow! My mom, Brett and I are also going to hit up some rummage sales b/c its city wide rummage sales - maybe we can find some good bargains! Wish us luck!

Have a FANTASTIC weekend everyone - stay dry!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...