5.19.2011

Where has the time gone?



Time seems to by flying by for me, which is definitely a good thing right now. I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday; it feels like we were home just yesterday celebrating my niece's high school graduation.

My summer class is keeping me very busy, which is why I haven't been blogging much. All my time spent working on class is paying off because I got an 'A' on my first test today!

Anyways, last weekend we went home to celebrate our niece's graduation from high school. I can't believe that Nicole is all grown up now. Nicole will be attending Kirkwood in the fall and plans on going to nursing school! She has been a CNA for the past year at a nursing home, so I know she has what it takes to be a nurse. Good luck Nicole - we love you very much!


And in Harper news, she got to go outside with the 2 and 3 year-olds today at daycare! Probably doesn't sound like a big deal to you, but it is very exciting to me because that means she is that much closer to leaving the nursery! Over the summer they will slowly wean Harper out of the nursery so she will be ready to hang out in the big part all day when her 2nd birthday rolls around. Bitter sweet.


Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...