5.08.2011

I'm not feeling clever enough right now to make an interesting post about Mother's Day. So I'll keep this short, sweet and to the point. First, we would like to say 'THANK YOU' to our mother's for being so awesome! We love you both VERY much!

Second, I had a great day! I love being a mom. I love Harper to pieces. I love Adam even more since he has become a father. I am very thankful to have these to amazing people in my life! I couldn't ask for more :)

I hope all of the mommy's enjoyed their special day! Being a mom is tough work - but very rewarding! Hearing Harper call me 'mommy' is music to my ears :)

Please keep all of those trying to conceive in your prayers today. I imagine that Mother's Day must be a very difficult day for those who desperately want to have a child to call their own.


HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Upcoming Blogs:


*pictures from our weekend (and a cute video of Harper)

*Harper's 20 month update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...