5.10.2011

Weekend Recap

Last weekend we traveled back home for a wedding of a childhood friend. We had a great time catching up with old friends. Harper came with us and enjoyed dancing at the reception. Adam's parents went to the wedding/reception as well and offered to take Harper home with them when she got tired. It was great having a night 'away.' Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the weekend:








Here are a few videos of Harper dancing:




Slow Dancing with Duckie :)





Random:


Happy 22nd Birthday to my brother, Michael! I hope you enjoyed the 90 degree weather we had today!


We will be heading home again this weekend for our niece's high school graduation.


Tomorrow I start my summer class...and I'm nervous!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see some pics from the wedding on Facebook! I need to start stalking some people and see if anyone has posted any! It looks like you guys had a fun time and Harper looks adorable in her headband!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...