3.30.2011

Labeling...

Just an update from the last blog, Harper is back to her normal sleep schedule. Hallelujah! She's in bed b/w 8 and 8:30 and wakes up around 7:30-8:00. Naps are still up in the air, sometimes one, sometimes two. Anyways, for the last month or so, Harper points at objects around the house and label's them 'mommy's' or daddy's'. She is a very observant and smart little girl. For example, as I fold clothes she can label EVERY single item, right down to the socks! Although I wish she'd say "shirt" or "pants," I'm happy with where she is at right now. Now onto the funny part - here are a few items in my category, and a few items in Adam's category: Mommy's = vacuum, broom, Daddy's = popcorn, beer This is no joke - I think Harper is already figuring out life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...