3.08.2011

Feeling Better

Not much to report here in the Nerlien house.

Harper is finally feeling better and is back to her old self - running around like a wild woman, reading books, dancing, bouncing off the couch, and constantly pulling snacks out of the pantry! She ending up getting sick again on Friday - vomiting and diarrhea, but has been fine ever since. Daycare called Adam this afternoon and informed him that a child in the nursery was just diagnosed with RSV - Harper was there on Friday - but will not go back until this Friday - so I'm crossing my finger that she will miss that one! The daycare does a great job of disinfecting EVERYTHING when a child gets sick.

It's hard to believe that Harper will be 1 1/2 on Friday! She is sooooo funny and happy! I'm hoping to post a video of her later this week being silly :)

I'm still plugging away at school - spring break is next week! I'm definitely looking forward to a little R&R with my two loves. I completed my first 6-week rotation of clinicals and got an A! This week marks the 2nd week of my other 6-week rotation - school is going by so fast.

As I mentioned earlier - nothing exciting going on here, which is a good thing, I guess. Adam's brother is coming to stay with us on Friday- he is going to ride around with Adam while he works. Harper is excited to see her Uncle Justin!

Hope you all have a great week - check back for more blogs this week:
  • Snapfish photo deal
  • recipe
  • video of Harper
  • Harper's monthly update

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...