12.15.2010

I Passed!

I am so happy (and proud) to announce that I passed my first semester of nursing school! Not that I was entirely worried, but I knew that school was going to be somewhat of a challenge. To put it in perspective for you, we started the semester with 35 students and there were only 17 at the final. Out of the remaining 17, there are probably a few who did not pass the final. I'm sure each semester gets harder, so the class size will continue to decrease. I am determined to graduate in May 2012! I know it will take a lot of hard work, but I am up for the challenge.

It feels sooooo good to have a break from school! I am looking forward to spending my days with my baby girl again! Over break, I am going to (finally) start my training at the hospital as a CNA. Other that working and hanging out with Harper, we don't have much going on. Oh yeah, unless you count our TRIP TO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And Christmas, my birthday and NYE of course!)

I'll post more on these later. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...