12.26.2010

Christmas: Part I

I'll break up our Christmas blog into 3 separate posts - too many pictures! The first post is about our little family of 3 celebrating Christmas.

Well - for starters, I had the flu and was sick ALL day. I layed in bed or on the couch pretty much all day. I felt bad, but Harper does not understand Christmas at her age anyways. Since I was not feeling well, I didn't get around to making our traditional breakfast of french toast and sausage. Sorry Adam :( I just had to make it a day late.

Anyways - here is a picture of Harper in front of our Christmas tree - finally decorated. Surprisingly, Harper never did mess around with the ornaments, so we were able to keep the bottom half decorated this year!

On Christmas Eve, Harper was messing around with the presents and she accidentally poked through the wrapping paper of one of her gifts. There was NO keeping the paper on at the point- she wanted that toy! So she got to open one present before Christmas :)


This Christmas was so much more fun that last Christmas. And I know it's going to get more fun each and every year. Harper was speechless when we came downstairs and she saw that Santa had left a slide for her in front of the Christmas tree. Do you think she likes it?!


Harper loved her stocking too! She wasn't too sure what to think of it at first. She didn't know whether or not she should take everything out of the stocking. Her stocking contained a Dr. Seuss board book, fruit snacks, and two sippy cups. Can you see her smile???


"Are all of these for me?!?"

Daddy helping Harper open her gifts

Mommy helping Harper open gifts (yes, I look like death warmed over - I felt like crap!)

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Check back tomorrow for a cute video AND the Nerlien Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...