12.30.2010

Christmas: Part II

Adam and I hosted our first Christmas..ever..this year. We had the Nerlien family over for soups, breads, and goodies. Despite me not feeling the best, we all had a great time and no one else has gotten sick. It was convenient having it at our house this year, but it just wasn't the same. I like to go 'home' for the holidays- home for me is at Adam and I's parents' houses. Hopefully Adam will have next Christmas off. Enjoy the pictures!

Look at all the goodies!
Getting ready to open gifts




Cody pulling Harper around in her new sled

Rusty - Mr Fix-It ~ he put all of Harper's toys together :)

Harper got SPOILED!

Busy day! Grandma June rocker her to sleep


We have the Bachtle Christmas on January 2nd - I see more spoiling in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...