6.24.2010

Out of my element

When it comes to thinking outside the box - I guess I'm not so good at it after all! These are two true stories - can't believe I'm even sharing them. I thought I'd provide you some humor. Keep in mind that we don't have hot water yet ;)

Story 1: I asked Adam to fill up some bottles and let them set at room temperature for awhile so Harper wouldn't have to drink a cold bottle. Hello Brooke - we lost hot water - not electricity! The microwave still works!

Story 2: We always hand wash all of Harper's bottles at night. I called Adam up and work and told him that I was going to set a pan of water outside and let the sun warm it up so I could have warm water to wash the bottles. Once again, we still have electricity! All I had to do was warm up a pan of water on the stove. DUH!

Yes, I do have blond hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...