6.09.2010

4 Years

Four years ago I married my best friend - that sounds so cheesy, but it is so true! I don't know what I'd do without that man! We plan on going to Minneapolis for the weekend to celebrate. On Saturday we will go to Valley Fair - a standing summer tradition for the past NINE years! We are going to stay downtown Minneapolis and check out the 'establishments' that night. And I'm sure Sunday will entail a stop at IKEA, Mega Mall, and/or Medford! We are also going to eat lunch at Matt's Bar - home of the Jucy Lucy. Little Harper will be staying overnight with my parents - this will make two Saturday's in a row that Adam and I have been alone - I could get used to this! :)

Four years down ~ a lifetime to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...