6.25.2010

7 Quick Takes

What a week!!!! We survived - that's all that matters!!!

  1. Obviously if you read the previous posts - you know that the city of Clarion flooded on Tuesday night. So did 90% of the houses in Clarion- including ours.
  2. We didn't have hot water until today - taking a shower and feeling clean is the BEST!
  3. Justin, my mom, and Brett came down today to help clean up. It was 95 degrees with the heat index.
  4. Harper decided that she was a big girl and could climb up the stairs. She made it to the 3rd step - tried sitting down - and took a tumble. Poor thing - I think it scared her more than anything. Needless to say, she's stayed clear of the steps.
  5. For some odd reason, I had this feeling that I wouldn't be able to get financial aid for college because I was married, owned a home, etc. BUT - I got my award letter this week and I'm eligible. I even got awarded a $1200 grant. Nursing school - here I come!
  6. Harper is in Northwood right now with my parents :( My mom took her home with her so we could get some work done tomorrow without having to worry about her. Thank you, mom!
  7. We will be going to Northwood again tomorrow night! It is the Worth County Fair this week and Harper is going to be in the baby contest on Sunday morning :) We are also going to a birthday party for Adam's sister and two of her kids.

Well, I need to take advantage of this 'alone' time and get some cleaning done! I get to SLEEP IN tomorrow - how awesome!!!! It just started to rain - please stay out of our basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...