6.04.2010

7 Quick Takes

Holy cow - it has been a very busy and tiring week! And next week isn't looking any slower. I'm going to attempt to recall 7 events from our week - but I haven't been home much to acknowledge much.
  1. Adam's team got 4th place in the golf tournament on Sunday - one spot away from winning prizes. They all had a good time, regardless.
  2. I passed the written part of my CNA class - now just have to make it through clinicals.
  3. Clinicals started today - 6 AM to 2:30 at the nursing home - I did not enjoy one minute of it. 3 more days to go - I will stick it out - but it sucks! I do not like caring for the elderly.
  4. Harper is teething again - I'm guessing that she'll have 2 or 3 new teeth by next week - it's insane!
  5. With more teeth comes more food - Harper now has tried tiny pieces of chicken. She eats anything that is fed to her! She does a great job chewing up her food - she looks like an old man - it's the cutest!
  6. Adam is headed to Northwood tomorrow for a golf tournament. (if the weather cooperates) I have to work so he is taking Harper with him for the grandparents to spoil :)
  7. I got offered a job at the hospital and I am totally confused about what to do - nursing school or take the job?!?!?! More on that later.

Hope everyone enjoys their first weekend in June!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Sounds like you are busy busy! How is Brett?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley! - I am doing sooo good!!! I feel normal!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...