6.28.2010

Baby Contest

This past weekend we traveled to Northwood for a few reasons: birthday party for Adam's sister and two of her kids, and to enter Harper in the baby contest at the Worth County Fair. This was all my idea because I won the baby contest myself back in 1984 - can you guess what for? CHUBBY CHEEKS!!!! ha ha - still could today!! Chubby cheeks OR least hair wasn't an option for Harper - so we entered her in 'sweet smile.' She didn't win (which is fine, I wasn't expecting her to) but she looked so darn cute :)

In her pretty dress and headband
Grandma Dawn took her up on stage
Look at Harper standing all by herself!!!

(She's getting closer and closer to walking everyday - I have a funny video to post to prove it!)

Time to get off the computer - Hailee and her friend will be arriving in Clarion within in the next 30 minutes!!!! Yay!!! I bet they are tired - they've ridden about 60 miles INTO the wind ALL day! Poor Girls!!!! We're grilling steaks, potatoes and having some fruit for supper! Can't wait to see that CRAZY girl!!! I'll post pictures tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...