5.10.2010

Mother's Day

Happy belated Mother's Day to all the mommies that read my blog! Mother's Day is now one of my favorite days of the year - it felt like it was my birthday! Harper got me a card, flower, and an I.O.U. for a pedicure! I had to work from 8-2 on Sunday, so I didn't get to sleep in - but the rest of the day was great! Adam took care of Harper all day - changed all her diapers, got her dressed, fed her, bathed her, and even put her to bed! It was WONDERFUL! He even took us out for supper at a Sushi/Hibachi buffet - soooo yummy!
Being a mother is a lot of work, but worth all of the sweat and tears!!! Adam and I want to thank our mothers for everything that they've done for us over the years! We love you both very much ~ thanks for always being there for us! Until you become a parent yourself, you can never truly understand the amount of unconditional love that a parent has for a child. A child is the greatest gift a person can receive! I am so blessed to have such a sweet little girl in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...