5.28.2010

7 Quick Takes

  1. Summer school is in session! My CNA class started this week and it is everyday from 8 - 2:30. :( A lot of the material is common sense, but I have learned a lot of new stuff too. I've tested out on a lot of the basic skills and today I tested out on taking blood pressure.
  2. In addition to class everyday, I've been working 3 - 5/6ish in the business office. A lot of scanning and other secretarial duties, but the extra hours are appreciated.
  3. Adam is also putting in extra hours tonight. He is out patrolling and looking for speeders and people not wearing their seat belts. There are A LOT of extra officers out this weekend to ensure safety on the roads over the holiday weekend. So please be careful!
  4. Harper now jumps in her crib with her feet OFF the mattress - it's hilarious! However she can't seem to figure out her Johnny Jump - go figure!
  5. Adam is golfing in a tournament on Sunday with Gary, Justin and Bradley over in Goldfield. I sure hope this nice weather sticks around for them.
  6. The plan for tomorrow is to play in the baby pool with Harper - 90 and sunny - YES!
  7. My allergies have been TERRIBLE in the past few days. I can't even be outside for 5 minutes before my eyes are itching and I start sneezing. I wonder if an allergy shot would work?! I've never had one but I'm thinking about looking into this.

We hope EVERYONE has a SAFE and FUN weekend! The weather forecast looks awesome! Please stop and think about WHY you have a 3-day weekend. Thank a Veteran - go to a memorial service in your town - fly the American flag - pray for peace - visit your loved ones that are no longer with you - Memorial Day is WAY MORE than just another day of vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...