5.14.2010

7 Quick Takes

This is a new post that I will do every Friday - I've seen other bloggers do this - kind of neat - you can sum up your week for everyone ~ The SUN is SHINING again! TGIF!!! Enjoy the weekend!
  1. We refinanced our house from a 20 year loan down to a 15 year loan. We (Adam) will only pay an extra $13 dollars a month!!! We actually pay every two weeks, instead of bi-monthly, which will actually pay off our loan in 12.8 years, instead of 15 years! $13 extra/month = 8 years off the loan = AWESOMENESS!!!!
  2. Adam has been training with Ali all week - LONG days/nights. Harper and I miss him :(
  3. Harper is on day #4 of going down for naps/bed w/o crying/standing up in her crib! She would usually fight going to sleep for at least one nap and usually bed time ~ I guess 'tough love' is paying off! It's heavenly!
  4. I made the decision to have my first garage sale - June 12th! Organizing/junk collecting in progress!
  5. Harper got her first case of diaper rash this week - it looked horrible - but is doing much better now! I think it's an accomplishment that we got his far w/o one!
  6. Harper and I are hitting up two garage sales today in hopes of finding some winter clothes for her.
  7. We are looking forward to getting some yard work/landscaping done tomorrow - and grilling out - I love the weekends!

2 comments:

  1. If you're using Pampers, you may want to check the box and see if it's the new Dry Max. There's lots going on in the news about issues with them and babies getting horrible rashes from the new formula. Poor Evelyn was one of them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size are you needing for winter clothes? I'm having a garage sale on June 4/5 and can look through the girls' clothes for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...